Thursday, February 12, 2009

JPJ kns!!

i suppose to post this blog yesterday.. but my mom take up my modem n keyboard.. donno y she wanna to do like this.. lols~!!

yesterday, i was facing my car and bike test.. whole day played by JPJ!!! zzz..
luckily i passed both of it.. begin with car test..

how they play?? huh!!! from 8 am, we all who have take car test is about got thirteen people.. we all wait wait.. wait until 8.30am, they come.. wah~!!! i though it will start d.. but???? wakao, JPJ go secco canteen there eat breakfast.. see how lazy they r.. y they cannot eat b4 come?? must come here eat?? food at here nice huh?? don think so.. then we all wait wait until 9.10am just come and start for car driving test.. yo~!! sienz them.. but i'm the last one.. haha..

when i was sitting inside car, i got do all six things as i mention b4.. but, one thing i forget!!! lock the seat belt!! haha.. ngok.. i slow down, n lock it.. JPJ who sit beside me say, other times, pls lock ur seat belt b4 start, n don play play to the stering~!! =.= cox i use my finger knock soft to the stering.. whatever, i was passed d.. haha

then we all go up to test for climbing mountain, parking one.. lols.. JPJ, they go up not direct go to the pondok to help us exam!~! they go to canteen again to have a drink.. zzz.. i really donno how they see the time is important or not.. at 11.45am, test finished.. normally, they will continue to test for bike!!! but?? they go home and say come at 2pm!! wtf la.. waste my time.. huh..

luckily i good with the owner of the canteen tauge nue.. she cia me eat malay mee even i say i don hungry.. >.< wait a wait a wait, 2pm, still haven see JPJ car come!! tauge nue say they must reach here at 2.30pm.. lols, she, tauge nue so clear about them... really 2.30 just reached here.. =.= 没时间观念..

ok, 3pm, i passed both!!! haha~~ quite happy.. my mom keep on gek me and say me don too over confidence.. cox i say i will not failed, she don believe me.. haha..

count xia count xia, i spented about 1500 for both! so ex!! my dad say, last time when he test for bike, only used up RM60!!!! can get license liao.. =.= different so big..

night, i was invited to join my friend party.. Jun Han.. haha.. quite fun at ther.. wont feel cold or what.. just talk~ this party is organized by hui fa[i think so] and also at hui fa house.. his room, very sak!! haha.. i like~~ about 11pm, we all back..

No comments: