Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"Two Little Fingers"
































Damn damn damn damn.. So Frustrating!!! 
Why am i posting this pic? and what special to this sign?

In Malaysia, this is "Peace + ^.^"
In Italy or some other countries, they mean it for "Fxxx / Rude Word"

Now, I want use the mean from Italy for this "two fingers sign".
"two fingers sign"-- to the one just left me!
"two fingers sign"-- to the maths theorem founder!
"two fingers sign"-- to my heart which full of hate!
"two fingers sign"-- to this messy world, making stress!
"two fingers sign"-- to the laptop just cant work smoothly, shut down all the time!
"two fingers sign"-- two fingers sign two fingers sign two fingers sign!!!!

I wonder how long could I fight for these unlimitedly "problem"s without HIM.
I am thine, O Lord~~

No comments: