Monday, March 18, 2013

Never regret, Never give up.


Ohmy ohmy.
Flashback those days when I was young through the Facebook pics & posts and the blogs, found out that the way I replying people, posting pics, writing a quotes, etc, I am so so NOOB, childish?  
So what now? I guess when someday I look back onto this post again, and again, I have feelings like why I am so noob, noobing at my noob? LOL?!?! Just accepting what I'm really been/does before larh.

Somehow, I do really enjoying some people's blogs recently. On their personalities/outlook/their dreams. And some of them younger than me okay?! This makes me ouch!! I have nothing, really nothing right now. WISH to get graduate very very very soon, and start my second lifestyle. Get whatever I want, whatever I dream before, trying whatever I can, whatever and whatever. Never regret, never give up. Just keep goes on as how the time passes through every seconds.

Gonna graduate soon, 1/4/13, would be my halftially graduation day. Any full time job available for this April and May? Hoping to have one job some money around 2K? Is it possible to for only 2 months? LOL! Just to make sure that getting a job and go and get what I want before fly to UK. Dislike much when talking about requesting or spending ur money, hmmph. Be a strong man!

Part time/exam/UK or whatever, gogogogo!

Fly over the sky, pass through the sky clouds, dive into the deep seas, be the one, get the one, do the one I want to do before I will regretting on these days when I look back onto this post.

Source from the Facebook


No comments: