Thursday, March 28, 2013

Aiming something NEW


Euu, such crazy shit that yesterday I spend my whole night with 4 others playing Zynga Poker together! This was my first time online playing with other country player. And the main point is, I do really have no idea at all on how playing the poker since I was born! "2" sometimes can be big, but also can be small in different kind of games. CONFUSING! Duh, I think I'm forever noob in whatever poker games. But! I won 270K, and total is 450K I think? Haha, surely is with the help from my dude and we all "pakat" together earn other people $$ larh! LOL. After whole night Zynga Poker with my all those kaki, I slept on morning 10.30AM++ and woke at 6PM+. Some of them woke at 1PM and continue to play! 

What I'm here today is, found out that actually quite a few friend around me also interesting in diving into the sea! WAO! I'm expecting there is no one around me will interesting about it. Cox what in my mind before that is, when the person dive into the sea, and got the tragedy like will being flashed away by the under sea water flow! LOL! Although I know it might really have such thing that happened, but what still making me to go further for it? I think after I watch the 《我老公不靠谱》。


 The signal of NO OK. Romantic isn't it?

Such like this feeling of diving together with the one who willing together with me.

Haha, guess what? I went to swim at my college for last few times as I gonna to be leave soon. Kinda missing to the moment when all cheer all together no matter where is it. I share my "NEW" to my friend and found that there are some courses need to be attented! And it is costly too! 1000 bucks eh! So what? No matter what, I must remember this day that I promised myself I will go learn and go sea diving! Maybe no one will be with me at that time, but whatever, reach the point, make friends, and go! Oh yes!!! So, for those who also know diving, remember JIO ME!! ><

LIFE goes on~ ^^

No comments: